Find Out Your COVID-19 Risk
Concerned about whether you have COVID-19? We can help you take the first step.
Use our free screening tool below to assess your risk and receive the most appropriate care recommendations based on your symptoms.Start your COVID-19 screening now
About Sun Coast Bariatrics
Serving West Central Florida
Our surgeons and bariatrician at Sun Coast Bariatrics are accomplished professionals dedicated to offering you the latest advancements in the field of obesity management, both surgical and medical. We have offices located in St. Petersburg and Trinity which are easily accessible from the entire Tampa Bay area including nearby communities of Port Richey, Tarpon Springs, Lakeland, Tampa, Sarasota, and Bradenton.
Our Bariatric Surgery and Obesity Medicine program, part of MBSAQIP accredited Palms of Pasadena Hospital, offers a comprehensive clinical approach to surgical and medical weight loss management for the morbidly obese. Our patient population includes adolescent, adult and geriatric. Our patient population includes adolescent, adult and geriatric. Our team can help you find what’s best for you which may include medical management, Adjustable Gastric Band, sleeve gastrectomy, gastric bypass, revision surgery and the gastric balloon.
We also specialize in general surgical issues including hernias, esophageal reflux, diverticulitis, colon cancer, and diseases of the gallbladder, stomach, spleen, pancreas, esophagus, and small intestine.
Our bariatric surgery program includes:
- Experienced weight loss surgeons--trained in the latest minimally-invasive surgical techniques
- Bariatrician certified in both obesity medicine and Internal medicine
- Caring and specially trained nursing and support staff
- Pre- and post-operative nutritional support with a licensed dietitian
- Pre-operative patient education classes to prepare patients for weight loss surgery
- Individualized treatment plans to assure the best patient outcomes
- In office fluoroscopy
- Live educational seminars that are held on a regular basis as well as our webinar that can be viewed in the comfort of your own home.
- Regularly scheduled support group meetings
- Free Zumba classes
- Long-term follow-up care
Mon - Fri: 8am – 5pm
Bariatric surgery is a big commitment, but can be one of the most effective ways to lose weight and keep it off.
Sun Coast Bariatrics offers a comprehensive bariatric surgery program that is targeted at whole body health.
The quality care we are able to offer starts and ends with our surgical team and dedicated support staff.